1. Al's Barbecue (7:00 PM, Thursday, 8/24) Thank you to Al Orlowsky and his wife Cherie who generously invited everyone to their Northbrook home for a barbecue.
2. Golf (11:00 AM, Friday, 8/25) Thanks again to Al, who organized this day of golf at the beautiful Pine Meadow Golf Club in Mundelein.
3. Welcome Back Reception (6:30 PM - 11:00 PM, Friday) Approximately 140 people joined us at The Happ Inn in Northfield. The restaurant offered an awesome unlimited buffet.
4. HPHS Tour (10:00 AM, Saturday) We returned to those days of yesteryear by touring the place that brought us all together. We saw what was still there and the changes made over the past 50 years.
5. Ravinia School Tour (2:00 PM, Saturday) For Ravinia alums, David Smith arranged a special visit.
7. The Big Event (6:30 PM, Saturday) We made it a night to remember at the Renaissance North Shore Hotel, Northbrook, site of our 10th reunion (a Sheraton back then). Friends from 21 states, Puerto Rico and Israel joined us for the big night.
6. Goodbye Brunch (From 9:00 AM on, Sunday) Nothing specially organized, just a place to see friends and end a great weekend together.